Fn + ctrl + F11 or F12
It’s always a treat to use the f’n key.
UK Holiday’s provided by Apple that you can subscribe to in iCal –
Been using this ever since I’ve had my Mac and it’s very useful. Works on iPhone and iPad as well.
There are several noteworthy changes:
- The sizes of all the fonts and buttons were increased
- The “selected” item or item with the mouse over it is clearly highlighted
- The user can navigate intuitively around the page using D-pad up/down/left/right motions
- Additional padding has been added between all elements on the page
- Darker or slightly muted colors have been chosen to suit TVs that are generally tuned to be brighter
More on Google’s Designing / tweaking your website for TV guide.
If you use MobileMe to sync and you’ve updated a contact on your Mac, but it’s not showing up on your iPhone try:
Settings > Mail, Contacts, Calendars > Fetch New Data > Toggle Push off / on
To force an update on your iPhone address book!