– Fixes an issue where some Bluetooth accessories could experience audio quality issues when paired to the iPhone SE
– Fixes an issue where looking up dictionary definitions could fail
– Addresses an issue that prevented typing email addresses when using the Japanese Kana keyboard in Mail and Messages
– Fixes an issue for VoiceOver users using the Alex voice, where the device switches to a different voice to announce punctuation or spaces
– Fixes an issue that prevented MDM servers from installing Custom B2B apps
Alongside theses less exciting bug fixes, you can now use Night Shift alongside Low Power Mode. Previously Low Power Mode would deactivate Night Shift.